when you like someone more than they like you
you only give them less than half of the cake, yeah?
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
|—||well, i understand them all except #7 - is that something to do with macaulay culkin’s cock?|
Martin & Cracker
what kind of name is martin for a dog
at fucking last! someone on here who’s funny!
i am so fucking sick of seeing things making fun of skinny girls and girls with no boobs or ass like YEAH I GOT A 12 YEAR OLD BOYS BODY AND I CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, COME THE FUCK AT ME MAN
aw shucks - life can be real hard sometimes, yeah?
I like to hangout with people that make me forget to look at my phone
dump the phone and actually be one of those “people”…